Here is the description of the auction:
Welcome to the 2013 Live and Online Auction brought to you by Temple Law’s Student Public Interest Network (SPIN). All proceeds go to funding our students, who are working at unpaid public interest internships this summer at organizations including Community Legal Services, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
, Federal Community Defenders, the Defender Association of Philadelphia, the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, and State and Federal Judges.
Some of our live items include:
- Gift certificates at Kanella, Han Dynasty, Bistro La Minette, and Jose Garces
- Four Hall of Fame Club tickets to the Phillies v. Nationals game on June 19th.
- A Flyers Jersey signed by Broad Street Bullies, including Brian Propp, Bob Dailey, and Dave Schultz
- A Phillies Jersey signed by Robin Roberts
- An envelope signed by President Grover Cleveland
- Three month gym membership to Sweat Fitness and a healthy cooking class for four by certified Holistic Health Counselor Sally Eisenberg
- A weekend vacation stay in a beautiful four-bedroom beach house in Ocean City, NJ
- A historic map of 19th Century Philadelphia with a $200 gift certificate for framing
Some of our online items include
- Gift certificates at restaurants, gyms, hair salons, yoga studios, bike shops, bakeries, and jewelry shops in locations all over Philadelphia
- Tickets to Ambler Theater, National Constitution Center, Arden Theater Company, Inis Nua’s The Hand of Gaul, Philadelphia Art Alliance, and more.
- $500 worth of design services from J.Thom Kitchen Cabinetry
- Signed memorabilia by World Heavyweight Champion Smokin’ Joe Frazier
- Sports tickets to Phillies, Wings, and Flyers games.
- A copy of “My Beloved World” signed by Justice Sonia Sotomayor.
Please visit and support our auctions. Donation items are from local Philadelphia businesses and from the hard work of Temple Law’s students, alumni, administration, faculty, and staff. Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
This entry was posted in Events
. Bookmark the permalink