For NJ licensed attorneys looking for a convenient way to satisfy ALL of your NEW ATTORNEY MCLE requirements in less than a month, maybe into 2 Saturdays if you are ambitious, for $325.
- Pick a location/ date (North Jersey on 2/16/13, South Jersey on 2/16/13, or Central Jersey on 4/20/13);
- Pick 1 of 2 available courses for the morning (9AM to 12PM);
- Pick 1 of 2 available courses for the afternoon (1PM to 4PM); and
- Pick 3 CLE on CD Programs to listen and submit accompanying certifications at your leisure (but well before your compliance deadline).
- 4 FREE laminated rules
- a portable NJ legal library CD (containing 16 essential books!)
- and NJSBA membership for 1 year (which gives you upto 30% of all future NJICLE programs and membership benefits like free legal research!)
You can access the PDF form by visiting: http://www.njicle.com/pdfs/New_Attorney_Day.pdf.
As a new attorney, Regulation 201:2 of the New Jersey MCLE Rules states that you must satisfy 15 of your required 24 credits in any 5 of 9 mandatory subject areas.
Promo Deadline: Unsure, not specified.
For more information on NJ CLE requirements see:
- BOARD ON CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION – New Jersey Courts
- New Jersey State Bar Association – CLE
- ICLE – New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- FREE CLE (Phila, PA): Dechert LLP’s Written Work Product Seminar on 1/7/13 | Dechert.com (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)