VOTER ID TRAINING AND CLINIC
Training: September 19, 2012, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Clinic Dates: September 21 and 28, 2012, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Volunteer Attorneys provide free legal assistance to individuals seeking to obtain identification and/or birth certificates at one of two clinics.
- Training will be conducted via teleconference. Call-in information will be provided to registered attendees.
- The clinics will be located at Congreso, 2800 North American Street, Philadelphia, PA 19133.
- This clinic and training is sponsored by Ceiba, Congreso, Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania, and Philly VIP/ Philadelphia LawWorks.
- Please register by September 17, 2012 and indicate which clinic(s) you are available to attend. Space is limited.
- To register, contact Laurice Smith at email@example.com or (215) 523-9563.
- PennDOT Will Keep Phila. Centers Open a Few More Hours Each Week For Voter IDs (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Next Law To Go Is Pa.’s Voter ID | Philly.com | 9/5/12 (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)
- Pa. Poll Workers Receive Voter ID Law Implementation Instructions (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Voter ID law opponents rally in Center City (philly.com)