Even though applications have decreased and jobs for graduates are more scarce, tuition and fees at law schools continued to increase — topping an average of $40,000/yr at private institutions, and $23,500/yr at public schools.
For slideshow and full article see: Law school tuitions in Philadelphia region: Slideshow – Philadelphia Business Journal.
- Look what’s happening to law school prices (cbsnews.com)
- Many Philadelphia Law Firms Still Shrinking | Philadelphia Business Journal | Jeff Blumenthal | 3/12/12 (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)
- Job, Tuition Woes A Drain On Law Schools (npr.org)
- The ‘Golden Ticket’ Cliché Strikes the Canadian Legal Profession (lawschooltuitionbubble.wordpress.com)
- Law School Rankings Based on Value (jdjournal.com)