As with any application submitted to USCIS, there are risks and rewards. It is important to seek attorney advice to ensure you meet all requirements BEFORE submitting any application and be honest in answering all questions and providing supporting documents.
For video and transcript of video: Deferred Action: Greta Van Susteren, Fox News Host, Says Lawyers Taking DREAMer Cases Committing ‘Legal Malpractice’ (VIDEO).
- DREAMers! Protect Yourself Against Scammers (visanow.com)
- DREAMers, Advance Parole & Traveling Abroad | America’s Voice | Mariella Saavedra | 8/20/12 (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)
- Advocates Launch Fund to Help DREAMers Pay $465 ‘Deferred Action’ Application Fee (colorlines.com)
- Colleges work to inform undocumented students about deferred action (insidehighered.com)
- ‘Dreamers’ cautious about deferral plan (usatoday.com)
- For ‘Dreamers’ the Wait Is Just Beginning (ABC News)