Philadelphia Community Outreach Program Fall 2012- Spring 2012
WHERE: Multiple Locations in Center City and University City Philadelphia
TIME: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
DATES: Program held on the third Tuesday of the month on the following dates:
- 2012: September 18, October 16, November 20, December 18.
- 2013: January 15, February 19, March 19, April 16.
COST: $500 for all eight sessions or $80 for all eight sessions for members of the following organizations:
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association – Pennsylvania
- Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania
- National Bar Association Women Lawyers Division
- South Asian Bar Association -Philly
THIS IS A BASIC COURSE DESIGNED FOR:
- The New Practitioner who would like to practice commercial real estate law, estate planning and probate but desires preparation beyond that provided in a typical law school curriculum
- The General Practitioner who would like to learn the nuts and bolts of commercial real estate law, estate planning and probate
- The Long-Time Specialist who has specialized in another area but would like to transition into real estate or trusts and estates practice
- Accreditation has been requested for this program in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York for 10.5 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit and 1.5 hours of ethics, professionalism or substance abuse CLE credit. Certificates of Attendance will be available at the conclusion of each individual session for attendees and speakers. Speakers and topics are subject to change.
I attended last year’s 101 series (“The Real Estate You Wished You Learned In Law School” ) and was pleasantly surprised on the quality and format of the presentations and materials.
For more information see: Philadelphia Community Outreach Program (PDF).