Paul Campos (Colorado), Paul Horwitz (Alabama), and Law School Transparency report that the Superior Court of California has rejected demurrers by Golden Gate University and University of San Francisco law schools to consumer fraud actions filed against each of those schools regarding misleading employment data, allowing the cases to proceed to the discovery phase.
- Law Schools Taken to Task in New Book (usnews.com)12 Law Schools Sued Over Misleading Jobs Data | Insidecounsel.com | Ashley Post | 2/2/12 (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)
- Federal Court Dismisses Fraud Case Against Cooley Law School (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Why isn’t law school tuition more dispersed? | Gene Expression (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- Professor Campos says the job market is far worse than NALP is reporting (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Graduates Of These Law Schools Might Have Gone Into A Lot Of Debt For No Good Reason (businessinsider.com)