Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I learn which properties are to be sold?
- How are properties identified before and during the sale?
- When and where does the Judicial Mortgage Foreclosure take place?
- What should I do before I bid?
- What is a delinquent tax sale?
- What is a Judicial Mortgage Foreclosure Sale?
- What does it mean if a property is “Stayed?”
- What does it mean if a property is “Postponed”?
- What does the term “Subject to Mortgage” mean?
- What does the term “Improvements” mean?
- What are acceptable forms of payment at the Sheriff’s Sale?
- Do I have to register for the Sheriff’s Sale?
- If I am the successful bidder on a mortgage foreclosure property do I have to pay the judgment amount in addition to my bid?
Visit the site at Sheriff’s Sale – Philadelphia Sheriff’s Office.
- 10 Reasons to Consider a Short Sale (doorfly.com)
- Before buying a foreclosure, do your homework (freedommortgage.com)
- Buyers tip of the week!! (lifeingainesvilleflorida.com)