RADNOR, Pa. – Police in Radnor Township are asking for the public’s help in finding the suspects in a late-night home invasion that targeted a dentist and his family. Police say three men bound and gagged the family, including the dentist, his wife and their college-age daughter, in the basement before stealing an undetermined amount of cash and jewelry.
- Cops alarmed about upsurge in attacks on Asian business owners (May 2012)
- Criminal Justice Online Courses: Philadelphia Man Gets More Than … (April 2012)
- Korean American couple attacked, robbed (Mar. 2012)
- The Japanese American Citizens League Advocacy Section (Dec. 2008)
- Hate Crimes – Asian-American Politics (May 2012)
- West Philly man gets jail sentence in home invasion (June 2012)
The APABA-PA Community Outreach Committee met Thursday night in Rittenhouse Square to discuss outreach and preventative measures. They are still compiling the numbers for the year.
In March, chilling surveillance video showed six men ambushing a Korean American business owner and his wife at their Oxford Circle home. The man was beaten and the robbers stole $30,000 in cash and jewelry. “It is very important for business owners to be very aware of their surroundings to maintain safety, to maintain vigilance,” warns Evan Y. Liu, Committee Co-Chair.
Investigators ask anyone with information to contact Radnor Police at 610-688-0503.
For video and full article see: Dentist, family targeted in Delco home invasion | 6abc.com
For more information see: Community Outreach – About APABA–PA (Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania)
- Armed bandits force way into Radnor home, terrorize Asian family (philly.com)
- Wave of violent home invasions hits city (philly.com)
- Police Investigating Home Invasion In Tacony (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)