The following articles provide some general advice on price-setting.
- “How Much Should a Solo Lawyer Charge?” by Cynthia Hsu, Esq. at Thomson Reuters FindLaw.
- The Laffey Matrix, a table of hourly fees based on the current year and an attorney’s experience, the article points out some additional factors to be considered, including the specific rates in your practice area and geographic location.
- Community Legal Services of Philadelphia – About CLS / Attorney Fees
- 7 Questions for Determining Your Hourly Freelancing Rate. How much is your expertise worth per hour? By Lindsay Olson
For full article see: Westlaw Insider | Blog | How to decide what a solo attorney should charge.
- The Newly Independent Attorney: Billing Issues Follow Up (sociablelawyer.org)
- Look Up How Much to Pay for an Attorney | Lawyers.com Blog (blogs.lawyers.com)
- The Truth Behind Attorney Fees (blogs.lawyers.com)
- Should New Attorneys Go Solo? (rocketlawyer.com)