A Philadelphia judge ruled that Rahmik Beckett, 23, should be tried for the death of Kevin Jones, 24, which took place at at 32d and Tasker Streets. Assistant District Attorney Brendan O’Malley said self-defense argument was weak due to the eight bullet wounds in Jones’ body, some of which were made as Beckett allegedly stood over and fired into Jones’ prone body.
For full article see: Trial to weigh 8 bullet wounds and claim of self-defense – Philly.com.
- Trial Ordered for Philadelphia Man Accused of September Murder in Grays Ferry (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Defense has rested in toddler starvation case (Updated: 1:38 p.m.) (goerie.com)
- The Holes In The Argument: Ex-Philly Cop Accused Of Rape Says “She Wanted It” (philebrity.com)
- Judge dismisses charges against cop, citing delays (whptv.com)
- this is what domination looks like: former Chicago police officer sentenced to 40 years after after suffering 28 bullet wounds from cops (innerstandingisness.wordpress.com)