LeAnn Moock, 35, of Parkwood Manor, who faked having life-threatening cancer to delay reporting to prison in 2007, for stealing money from the bank accounts of elderly customers, was sentenced to almost five years in federal prison…. Moock’s elaborate 3- year scam included fabricating realistic-looking letterheads from Temple University Hospital, her treating doctor- all with dummy email and telephone accounts.
- Northeast Philly woman faked cancer to avoid jail (philly.com)
- Pa. Woman Who Faked Cancer to Avoid Jail Sentenced (abcnews.go.com)
- Drug-addicted Philly ex-cop gets probation for theft (philly.com)
- Jury burns man who paid to torch shop (philly.com)
- Sheriff’s Office scam (philly.com)