Below is a sampling of the Uniform Business and Financial Law compiled by LII / Legal Information Institute – Cornell University:
- Uniform Arbitration Act
- Uniform Consumer Credit Code (1968 Act)
- Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act (1968 Act)
- Uniform Federal Tax Lien Registration Act
- Uniform Fraudulent Conveyance Act
- Uniform Partnership Act
- Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
For full list of Uniform Laws see: LII: Uniform Business and Financial Laws Locator.
Locators are also available for the Uniform Commercial Code, Uniform Probate Code, Uniform Code of Evidence and Uniform Family, and Matrimonial Laws. If you are unclear about what Uniform Laws are see the LII “Uniform Laws” page.
- Federal, PA, Administrative, General Legal and Reference Links and Resources | Krishna B. Narine, Esquire (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)
- Resources for the Attorneys and Public: United States Attorney’s Manual and Benchbook for U.S. District Court Judges (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)