Very informative and detailed article on how to file a discrimination claim in PA. The following questions are addressed:
- Do I have to file a Charge of Discrimination with a state or federal agency before I can file a lawsuit in Pennsylvania?
- Am I protected from illegal discrimination and retaliation under both state and federal laws?
- Should I file a Charge of Discrimination under both state and federal laws?
- How long do I have the file a Charge of Discrimination in Pennsylvania?
- Do I file my Charge of Discrimination with the EEOC or with the Pennsylvania state agency, PHRC?
For answers and full article see: Filing a Charge of Discrimination in Pennsylvania – A Few Tips.
- Discrimination Charges filed by the EEOC (discriminationsolicitors.wordpress.com)
- A Primer on PA Sexual Harassment Laws | DigitalJournal.com | McCarthy Weisberg Cummings, P.C. |12/6/11 (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)
- EEOC Releases New Strategic Plan, Vows to Fight Systemic Discrimination (legaltimes.typepad.com)
- New York Employment Discrimination Lawyer from The Perecman Firm Comments on Rise in Age Discrimination Lawsuits (prweb.com)