Each year The Campaign operates free tax sites in Center City, South Philadelphia, West and Southwest Philadelphia, North Philadelphia, Northeast Philadelphia and Germantown. Some sites have Spanish speaking staff available. The tax sites will be open from January 25 – April 17, 2012. The sites do not accept appointments; customers are seen on first come, first served walk-in basis. Please note: There is high demand for our free, high quality tax preparation service, particularly in January and February. If you can wait until March to have your taxes prepared you will enjoy a shorter wait time.
Want to volunteer as a greeter/ support staff, tax preparer: visit Volunteer for registration and training information.
- Volunteer FAQ’s
- Volunteer Flyer
- Guide to Volunteer Training
- Link & Learn Online Training Instructions
- Volunteer Tax Preparer Handbook
- Directions, Parking & Public Transportation
- Basic Tax Law Training
Any other questions, call 215-851-1759 or email email@example.com.
- VITA (Phila, PA): Volunteers Needed for Tax Season (Jan-April 2013) | Campaign for Working Families | 1/8/13
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA): Sign me up! The Campaign for Working Families’ Tax Season Volunteer Registration Now Open. (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)
- Want to Prepare and File Your Own Tax Returns for Free? List of Available Resources (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)
- Free Tax Help Offered For Philadelphia, Delco Residents of Moderate Means (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)