According to their hotline, as of 12/19/11, the Registration Statements are not yet available so look into your qualifications for Extension of Time or Waiver. Below is a message from the website of the Supreme Court of NJ on CLE:
Group 1 attorneys who are in need and can demonstrate good cause can apply for an extension of time to comply with or a waiver of the CLE requirement. Please submit applications no later than December 27, 2011. The $50 filing fee that is supposed to accompany the application is waived for this (12/31/11) compliance period only. (emphasis added).
Attorney Application Forms
If you were granted an extension from the 12/31/11 deadline, pay attention to the following information:
- Feb. 1, 2011: On-Line 2012 Attorney Registration and Payment Form becomes accessible via http://www.njcourts.com/attyreg. You must certify your CLE compliance no later than April 27, 2012.
- March 2012: Sometime mid or late March, the paper 2012 Attorney Registration and Billing Form will be mailed (for those who did not register for online). You must certify your CLE compliance no later than April 27, 2012.
- The Board also provides a third option to certify your CLE compliance: if neither online or paper registration is pursued, you must submit the Certification (on page 4 of your grant for extension) no later than April 27, 2012.
- NJ: Free or Low(er) Cost NJ – Based CLE Courses | The Bar Report/ New Jersey Law Journal | 11/7/11 (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)
- Philly VIP: 2012 CLE Training Calendar (vinhsulaw.wordpress.com)